Impact and Dissemination Talks
My work on Family Business has been discussed in Wall Street Journal (Frontpage Sept 5 2007), Slate online magazine, International Herald Tribune, Frankfurter Am Sonnstag (Frontpage), Sbado(portugal), Dutch and Norwegian Business Newspapers, as well as in most major Danish newspapers (including Brsen, Jyllands Posten, Berlingske Tidende, 24timer, Politikken, Nyhedsavisen, Ugebrevfor Bestyrelser og Psykologi), on Danish national television news (TV2 Financial news and DR2 Deadline) and several times in Danish National Public Radio (a.o. p1 Orientering, p1Business and p3 Mondo and in the radio news).
- Family Business Challenges: What can East learn from West? Hong Kong, Global INSEAD day, Sept 12, 2013.
- Family business planning and challenges. NHO Norway, August 22, 2013.
- Hydrabad, India: Invited Executive talk for the GMR board, June 2012.
- South Africa, Johannesburg: Executive Workshop for Family Entrepreneurs and Master Classes, February 2012.
- Nigeria, Lagos: Executive Workshop for Family Entrepreneurs and Master Classes, February 2012.
- China, Beijing and Dalian: Executive Workshop for Family Entrepreneurs, August and December 2011.
- Denmark: 3-7 talks pr. year to a.o. Family Business Fora, Conferences, Danish Industry, Ministry of Business, Banks, Family Business Network Denmark.
- Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur: Executive talk to appr. 400 family entrepreneurs organized by the Chinese Chamber of Commerce and covered in newspapers and television. June 2nd, 2011.
- Singapore: Ideas in Family Business at INSEAD campus, April 2011 and workshop on Family Business at NUS campus, February 2011.
- Hong Kong: Executive talk to entrepreneurs. June 2010.
- Corporate Governance in Closely Held Corporations: What do we know and is it useful? (Invited talk in the annual meeting of Nationalkonomisk Forening (the Danish Economic Association), January 2004.
- Privatization and outsourcing. Talk in Danish Economic Council, February 2004.